Make a Donation
The Ronald McDonald House of Dallas (RMHD) is the only organization in Dallas that provides a temporary home-away-from-home for families of seriously ill children who are hospitalized or receiving treatment at an area hospital. Your donations make it possible for the RMHD to help families stay strong by keeping them together and taking care of their basic needs.
Your gift helps children heal and all gifts are appreciated. How Your Funding Helps
- $5,500 helps cover a family's cost of $15 a day for 365 days.
- $2,500 helps us light and warm our 60,000 sq. ft. home for a week.
- $1,000 helps us provide 3 meals daily for each House guest every week.
- $500 helps us provide family activities and cable TV for a month.
- $250 helps us supply 2 kitchens and 63 bathrooms with paper products for a week.
- $100 helps a family pay their room contribution for a week.
- $50 helps us provide clean rooms for new families checking in each week.
Click here to read about our families.
More Ways to Give
Ninety percent of our funding comes from donations made by individuals and corporations just like you. Without you, the RMHD is not possible.
Donate by Phone
Call Jill Cumnock at 214-624-5368 or Diane Fullingim at 214-624-5365.
Donate by Mail
Click here to download our mailable donation form.
Planned giving is finding ways to make charitable gifts now or after your lifetime while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
Click here to learn more.
Many companies match charitable donations. If your company is one of them, please fill out the form and send it to us. We'll do the rest.
All contributions will be acknowledged in writing for your records. Individual giving histories are available upon request by contacting RMHD.
Unless otherwise notified, all donors will be placed on the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas mailing list to receive our newsletters and other information about the House and special events. The RMHD mailing list is not shared with any individuals or outside agencies. If you’d like your name removed from the mailing list, email Kimberly Conley.